Vision of the Department
“ To provide quality technical education to prepare globally competent and ethically strong Electrical Engineers with power of innovation to contribute the knowledge for the betterment of society.”
Mission of the Department
- M1: To impart the quality education and enhance skills for developing globally competent Electrical Engineers.
- M2: To provide state-of-the-art facilities and opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge.
- M3: To motivate the students and faculty for imbibing morality and values through ethical practices.
- M4: To develop students and faculty to cope up with modern technology to meet industry needs.
- M5: To emphasize and inculcate research attitude among students and faculty in tandem with modern technology.
- M6: To create effective interface with industries and communities.
- M7: To encourage solutions for indigenous development.